Mission Committee Angel Tree
Our goal is to provide Christmas gifts to the following organizations:
How Can I Help ???
1. Choose a gift from the lists below
2. Scroll to the bottom, enter the "Gift #" of your selections and your information
3. Press "Submit"
4. Receive a confirmation email
5. Attach an Angel from the Christmas tree in the sanctuary (pick your favorite color!)
6. Write the child's number on your Angel, attach the Angel to your gift, and deliver to NGCC by the deadline.
Below are the Wish Lists. Please select three "Gift Numbers". Scroll to the bottom. Enter your options in the form. Diane will try to give you your first choice, and confirm via email which person you will be shopping for. If all of your choices are taken, then you will be contacted to select a different person to shop for. Availability will be updated weekly, on Monday /Tuesday.
The Department of Children and Families
Gifts should be unwrapped, as parents enjoy wrapping for their children
- Gifts for DCF are due to church by Sunday, December 10th, by 11:00 AM.
- Gifts can be left under the Christmas tree at any time prior to December 10th.
Solnit Center (Riverview Hospital)
Gifts should be put into gift bags with tissue paper, please, no wrapping paper
- Gifts for Solnit Center are due to church by Sunday, December 17th, by 11:00 AM.
- Gifts can be left under the Christmas tree at any time prior to December 17th.